APEGS Town Hall Meetings
APEGS Council has approved proposed changes to the Continuing Professional Development Program and to the Engineer-in-Training experience reporting process to online Competency-Based Assessment. These enhancements require changes to the Regulatory Bylaws that must be ratified by the members present at the 2018 Annual Business Meeting.
Come out and learn more about the proposed changes and what they mean to you!
- Mar. 13 (12:00 pm) - Regina
- Mar. 13 (5:30 pm) – Regina
- Location: Conexus Arts Centre – Shumiatcher Theater (200A Lakeshore Drive, Regina)
- Mar. 19 (5:30 pm) – Prince Albert
- Location: Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites (602 Marquis Rd E., Prince Albert)
- Mar. 20 (5:30 pm) – Lloydminster
- Location: Holiday Inn & Suites Lloydminster (5612 – 44th Street, Lloydminster)
- Mar. 21 (12:00 pm) – North Battleford
- Location: Tropical Inn (1001 Hwy. #16 Bypass, North Battleford)
A light meal will be provided at all meetings.
There are 2 ways to register:
- Click the link here: https://www.apegsservices.ca/meetings or
- Log into your online profile and click the “Meetings” tab
You can read the details on the proposed changes to engineering experience reporting in advance by referring to the Competency-Based Assessment (CBA) web page. The Related Attachments at the bottom of that page has the CBA section of the Town Hall presentation.
For questions about the Town Hall schedule: please contact Jolene Arthur, Compliance Coordinator, at (306) 525-9547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Achieving a Safe & Prosperous Future Through Engineering & Geoscience