Apply for membership  |  Login

International Mobility - Mexico

Cedula in Mexico

If you have a Cedula in Mexico you may be eligible to register as a Temporary Licensee. For details on the requirements and application process go to the Temporary Licensee page.

If you do not qualify as a temporary licensee, follow the application process on the International Engineering Graduates and Professional Member pages. 


Related Links

Temporary Licensee
International Engineering Graduates
Professional Member

Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Achieving a Safe & Prosperous Future Through Engineering & Geoscience