Fundamentals of Air System Design - ASHRAE Saskatoon
Apr 10, 2018 08:00AM to Apr 11, 2018 05:00PM
ASHRAE Saskatoon Chapter is pleased to announce the offering of a “Fundamentals of Air System Design” course on April 10 and 11, 2018 in Saskatoon.
By attending this course, you will develop an understanding of several Air System Design topics such as:
- Fundamentals of Air Flow
- Air Distribution System Components
- Human Comfort and Air Distribution
- Relationship of Air Systems to Load and Occupancy Demands
- Exhaust and Ventilation Systems
- Air Movers and Fan Technology
- Duct System Design
- Codes and Standards
- Air System Auxiliary Components
- Sound and Vibration in Fan Systems
- Air System Start-Up and Diagnostics
- An Actual Duct Design Problem
This is an excellent course for:
- A recent engineering graduate working in the HVAC&R industry.
- An experienced engineer who has entered the HVAC&R industry from another engineering field.
- An architect, engineer, technician, or construction or building management professional who wants to increase your knowledge of air distribution systems.
The course will be instructed by Ryan MacGillivray, who is one of the Senior ASHRAE Members and HVAC&R professionals in Canada. Ryan is the Secretary-Treasurer, and a Principal Engineer at the mechanical consulting firm Daniels-Wingerak Engineering Ltd., in Saskatoon.
The attached brochure contains detailed information about the course topics, agenda, and registration. Registration for the course is open and can be made as mentioned in the attached registration form.
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Achieving a Safe & Prosperous Future Through Engineering & Geoscience